Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, another Happy Thanksgiving post. I am thankful for everything in my world. As a beach bum singing sage (whereas he is not much of bum these days) once postulated in a song, "Some of it's magic, and some it's tragic, but I had good life all the way". And I will continue doing so, and I hope you do too.

That said, some of you know I am originally from Cincinnati. So I am going to steal a click from my friend Mike's blog:



Cheers,
~Jeffrey

2 comments:

Rich Reuter said...

I was listening to the radio on the way home yesterday and they busted out the immortal quote:

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"

Hope you and Jessica have a great Thanksgiving.

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

I thought they could too!

I was frightened by the fact I did not remember this episode (maybe I harbor some hidden turkey sympathies? Nah, just forgot is all).

From a comic stand point, it is a great episode.