Friday, January 30, 2009

Questionable Content Quote 2 - Apology Greeting Cards for Awkward situations

Sorry for being lax in posting, but I have been busy with work, school, and side projects (as well as the house, rental property, beer and soda making, well just life - so no excuses).

Anyway, as some of you know, I really enjoy the web comic Questionable Content

Today's comic is fantastic with apology greeting cards for awkward situations:

"Look, I didn't know she was your wife"
"I didn't mean to get that drunk"
"I misread the pregnancy test"
"Sorry about all the groping"
"Lets pretend last night didn't happen"
"Sorry I outed you to your family"
"Was that your dog? Oh"
"I didn't mean *your* retarded baby"
"I guess you're allergic to peanuts Huh?"

Be sure to check out the comic!

~Jeffrey

No comments: