Monday, March 30, 2009

I just don't know

I have say, what LONG STRANGE TRIP it has been. Life's turns and twists are anything, if not different.

I look forward to a Brave New World (thank you UK and Mr. Aldus Huxley) and not his shining world actually. If you don't know what I mean, ask your local library for a copy of the tome to borrow.

Not to get into semantics, but I find my personal world is changing of late. Actually the opportunities that are presented to me are fantastic. The question one in my shoes must ponder is the sheer number of them to consider.

Never lacking a number of ideas, I find the two hardest conundrums being, which opportunities to undertake and the finding the acumen of HOW to FOLLOW through on those opportunities.

Advice? I will find out how. And I must do quickly, concisely, and diligentily.

Peace,

~Jeffrey

No comments: