Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lovers Key State Park Kayaking

This post is a second part (and another fantastic day) at Lover's Key State Park.

This time we took out our Ocean Kayaks (Frenzy's)

We went with my parents, my bride, my sister, and brother-in-law.

The Lovers Key state park once was once slotted for development. It is so named because only "lovers" would row out to the key. Luckily after the canals were cut, the state ended up with it as a park.

My Mom doing an action shot.



Dad and Sis


My bride and brother-in-law paddling around



My lovely Bride


Sis did not want her photo taken


Here is mom!


Sis again trying to be a kayaker


Pop does NOT like his picture taken




Me about to fall out of the kayak



Dad and I going around the bend





Hello world, my hair looks so swell.



Hotdogs and kayaking, oh yeah

No comments: