Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Met the Moon today

Today, I had a fruitful day, did a bunch of errands, got my software working more so for the ASP.NET project, had several productive conversations with business partners on several websites, and then filed the taxes! W00t! Return coming to us (thankfully!).

As for the errands, one of them was getting some locks rekeyed for my new tenant. Well after the fiasco with the "big box stores" (em, Lowes or Home Depot), I went to an independent. Ace Hardware on Cape Coral Parkway in Cape Coral, FL.

Well, there were 2 guys behind the key counter. One was the locksmith/key salesmen (interesting job, would you have thought there was someone that just sold keys and rekeying kits?). I got his card.

The interesting guy that rekeyed my lock was named - get this - Moon! Like the celestial body orbiting the earth. Turns out his parents were surfer's from California. Very Nice guy.

Such was my day. More on this tomorrow. I think I will talk about some of my 3d ventures that are coming up this week.

Be Well,

~Jeffrey

No comments: