Thursday, November 1, 2007

The 13th Zodiac? Now, just what is my sign?

Well, some of you might have seen the History Channel's special on Nostradamus's lost book. Well, I did not. Hehe. I did hear about it and it mentions this 13th Zodiac. After reading up on it I have found some interesting things.

One, there are actually 13 astrological signs in the zodiac, but in ancient Babylon they removed the 13th, because it did not divide evenly (with 12 signs, it comes out to 30 degrees each). The missing sign is what you might ask? Well, it is a small constellation called Ophiuchus.

Ophiuchus is the only sign that is actually tied to a single man. Imhotep by name and his symbol is a snake on a staff. He was considered the father of medicine (hence the medical profession using the snake on a staff).

Well, low and behold, after some googling, I found my birthday actually falls in the Ophiuchus sign. All these years I have thought I was Sagittarius. Nope! I am a snake... which is ironic. My father used to call me "snake" as a kid. As in "hey you little snake, what are you up to?!?"

Interesting... what will I do with this new found knowledge? I think I need to digest it more. But if anyone is interested, here is a link (take a look, your sign might different as it shifts them):

http://aquarianmysteries.com/ophiuchus2.html


Note: The above link has become inactive since the post, I am leaving it here in case the site returns, however, here is the an archive of the link from the "way back machine" so you can see the information. (Jeffrey)


My jury is still out on astrology's validity (I am a system analyst by training, software engineer by trade... man I love how titles change). Let me know what you think of all this in some comments.

1 comment:

Seven Star Hand said...

Hey Jeffrey,

If you'd like to truly understand what's happening with the recent comet events and Nostradamus' Lost Manuscript synchronicity, then pay close attention.

Following is an excerpt from the prophecy I posted worldwide in April of 2006 and reposted on August 11th, 2007, which happens to be my birthday and during the Perseid meteor showers (cometary debris in Perseus...). Notice that Comet 17P (seventeen) Holmes is now in the constellation Perseus?

"Tearful pit dwellers, shaken mightily by the light, ascend from the abyss before a seventeen-star-filled wind."

"A bearded star roars so fiercely that the city upon seven lowly hills quakes grievously, wailing tearfully about shadowy serpentine dens and rocks. Scorched alive by stellar wind, they shamefully drink about double doubled horns afire, long hidden within the golden altar’s simple ark."

Think this is a mere coincidence?

Notice that the sum of the digits of 12/21/2012=11?

Also read Nostradamus' Quatrain 2:41...

Here is Wisdom!!