Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dinner tonight: Spaghetti Squash with Super-Thick Bolognese

I don't usually get into TV shows, especially cooking shows, but my wife had Rachel Ray on one afternoon (I work from home, so I was passing thru the living room to places elsewhere). Anyway, Rachel Ray was making this thing with spaghetti squash. I have to tell you, I am a big fan of it since I try to cut down on carbs (unsuccessfully if you saw my waist line). Anyway, it was called Spaghetti Squash with Super-Thick Bolognese.

Made with meat, wine, tomato paste, carrotts, etc, it was pretty darn good sounding. So... to make a long story short, my beautiful bride made it for dinner for me. It was, in a word, superb. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I wolfed it down to quickly.

However, here is the link to the recipe so you can make your own.
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/spaghetti-squash-super-thick-bolognese/

Enjoy!

~Jeffrey

No comments: