Friday, October 12, 2007

Coffee Leftovers

Friday morning, and I like to get some of my "special" coffee chopped up and brewed. "Special" meaning something a little higher end than my normal Eight O'Clock coffee (America's number one selling whole bean coffee, hehe).

However, today in my pantry, I didn't really have enough of my "special coffees" to make a full pot. I could have done a flavored coffee (not really my speed, but the wife likes them). So I did the "mixing of the brews". Man, sometimes they come out good, and sometimes they come out like kaka.

Today's is a mix of Starbucks 25th Anniversary blend, Milestone Kona, and I topped it off with some regular Eight O'Clock. It is not bad actually. Now I know I could just buy the same kind of coffee over and over, so I don't "run out" or have to "mix the brews". However, what fun is there in not trying new stuff? During the week I have the same Eight O'clock, but Friday and the weekends are my coffee mix it up days!

I have to apologize for this boring ass post, but nothing has really happened in the last few days that I have had time to write about. I will however be posting about my experience, from work on herding cats... um high end developers.

2 comments:

Mel Moore said...

You should try Jamaican Blue Mountain or Baronhall Estate (also from Jamaica).

Coffee flavored crack... :)

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

Thanks for the tip! I have seen it several times, but never got any. I will next time I am at FreshMarket!