Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Round Draft - new upscale sports bar in Cape Coral

Ok, I have been to First Round Draft sports bar in Cape Coral and the place is great! It has water front tie ups, plenty of parking, and very nice decor (and it lacks the riff-raff of Stevie Tomatoes).

It is located on Del Prado (remember Candies? same place, new look and feel). Address:
1217 Del Prado Boulevard
Cape Coral, FL

Their happy hour stats:
$1 Bud Light and Miller Light drafts and $1.50 ShockTops (like Blue moon, I prefer ShockTop it is less heavy) from open to close seven days a week!
For drinks: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The appetizer happy hour is nothing over $5 at 3-7 p.m.

They have the NFL Ticket, and plenty of TVs (they did not get the MBL package this year, since they started late in the season, but I was assured they would next season).
They also have the The Big 10 Network as well.

My only wish, is they had wifi, but you cannot get it all.

The food is excellent, and priced fair. I had a burger and it was fantastic, my bride, a Buffalo chicken sandwich.

One last quip, "G", the inside bartender is a great guy. Tip him well! He will take care of you and has a great demeanor.

~Jeffrey

3 comments:

CTR said...

Glad you liked it :-) I know the owners quite well

Singing to Jeffrey's Tune said...

Really? Anyone I know as well?

Anonymous said...

I like the place as well. Great place to watch a game. And you don't need wifi since you are there to WATCH SPORTS. That is what a sports bar is all about. :)