Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Cynical Poem

This is my Monday Cynical Poem post:
My ego is bruised
And I feel abused

I am pretty sure I have been demoted
While being told I was promoted

I still get to work on cool stuff
That is really just fluff

On a positive note, I can say oh boy,
Seriously, working on new stuff is a joy.

Right now, me thinks nobody really needs this crap
Alas, I am still an underpaid sap

My recourse is clear
Eventually I will find a new career

Someday I will say, Impacted Bowel Movement can kiss my ass
Just my personal little sass.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a sob,
Honestly, I generally like my job.

That said with a grin,
I better get to work, or I will be on the outside looking in!
I had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. From Jeffreystune, have a magic Monday!

No comments: