Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Different in the morning light - breath in breath out move on

I have to say, last night I felt like there was a accumulation of male bovine kaka (or bullsh!t) in my life at that point. I griped, I moaned, I bitched. Then I thought, "breath in, breath out, move on" (Jimmy Buffett song reference from Bama Breeze album).

Anyway, after I decided that, I went to bed, read a little fun reading (Fantasy and Science Fiction's latest magazine issue) I drifted to sleep. Seems that when you let stuff go that is not really important, the universe provides.

Well, this morning in the light gray light, before the brilliant ball of fire we call the southwest Florida sun comes fully out, all my worries had taken care of themselves. Mind you I don't "let stuff go" that are in my control, but I have started to learn to not let things beyond my control not bother me as much.

As the song goes, "I bought a cheap watch from the crazy man, floating down canal. It doesn't use numbers or moving hands, it always just says now. Now some of you are thinking I have been had, but this watch is never wrong. 'If you should have trouble', the warranty said, 'breath in, breath out, move on'" (Jimmy Buffett).

~Jeffrey

No comments: