Thursday, July 3, 2008

Red, White and Boom (s) - 4th of July Fireworks

Ok, when I lived in Fairfield, Ohio, every year we had a fireworks celebration called "Red, White, and BOOM". I thought it was a pretty clever name. (Just incidently, I have to mention Jungle Jim's Grocery, the most fantastic market in North America, which is incidently located in Fairfield and not far from my old condo).

Well fast forward. Here I am living in Cape Coral about to attend their 4th of July fireworks. What is the name? Red, White, and Boom! Ironic huh?

I did a google search for Red, White, and Boom and got many many hits. I guess others thought the name was nifty. I am surprised no one has copyrighted or trademarked it (probably have in some fashion).

It would be interesting to see how many cities call their firework display "Red, White, and Boom!". Please comment if you have something with the same or similar name.

No comments: